What is MYOB Advanced?
Working together in a single platform, MYOB Advanced Business and MYOB Advanced People provide powerful and cohesive end-to-end business management. All in the cloud. What is MYOB Advanced? A sophisticated, modern and future-proof cloud ERP solution designed to meet the needs of growing businesses today, to grow tomorrow.
The MYOB Advanced platform:
MYOB Advanced is a true cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and accounting solution designed to help you manage your business financials and inventory while enjoying all the benefits of the cloud in a cost-effective manner.
Included in MYOB Advanced is a rich set of features to help collect and control all your business financials, GST, and more. With MYOB Advanced you can enjoy robust lead, supplier, distribution, and stock management across departments and locations. MYOB Advanced even offers a client self-service portal to help further automate and streamline your business processes throughout.
MYOB Advanced also features a CRM module, fixed asset management, project-based accounting, multi-company consolidation, an intuitive point and click editor, customer service contract management, and the ability to create custom workflows. What is MYOB Advanced in one sentence? MYOB Advanced is a cloud ERP solution that provides you with everything you could need to meet your business needs today and into the future.
MYOB Advanced suitability
Typical business requirements for choosing MYOB Advanced include:
- A versatile and flexible highly functional General Ledger structure to track costs and revenue
- A full suite of financial analysis reports, including GST and BAS
- Enterprise level financial and budgeting features
- Full support for handling multiple countries, currencies and multiple locations, divisions and branches
- A robust CRM solution to maintain and manage contacts, clients, and prospect databases
- The need to track and report on projects, task break downs and project budgets
- Manage the complexities of distribution such as purchasing ordering, tracking, and inventory
- Track inventory levels and costs across multiple warehouses and locations
- Manage multiple price lists plus item and order discounting policies
- End-to-end sales and purchase order management
- Consolidating financial transactions for all entities
Industries best suited:
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Trade Services
MYOB Advanced outcomes
Typical benefits clients see after using MYOB Advanced include:
- Ability to drill-down in reports for quicker decisions
- Streamlined processes and improved productivity
- Simplified financial management with multi-entity workflows
- Cost and complexity reduction of IT management
- Enhanced visibility of data
- Corporate finances management improved
- Strengthened supply chain control “end-to-end”
- Cost savings through MYOB’s Advanced licensing model
Additional benefits of the cloud.
- Anywhere, anytime access to information
- Enterprise grade security and data backup
- Avoid server attacks because the data is stored in the cloud
- Remote access improves finances and productivity monitoring
Not sure if MYOB Advanced is the right ERP tool for your company?
When you’re evaluating ERP systems you will have to consider cost, availability and quality of support. Many companies choose cloud-based solutions primarily because this will lessen their dependency on IT resources and give them certainty around cash-flow. In addition, cloud-based ERP solutions provide best in class security, server redundancy measures and data and power-supply back-ups through the data centres which host the cloud solutions and provide 24/7 guarded access.
To see the key differences in functionality between MYOB’s cloud-based ERP solution MYOB Advanced and their on premise solution MYOB Exo, check out the Comparison Chart Here>
Ready to take the next step?
To find out how moving to the cloud with MYOB Advanced could dramatically improve your business, contact our unbiased ERP Advisors for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Simply fill out the contact form, hit submit and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, feel free to call us on 1300 553 228.